Planning and Procedures
Before embarking on your next restructuring, acquisition, expansion or other change, invest in planning and analysis. Metamorfix provides a variety of facilitated processes to lead your team to effective results.
- Crisis Planning – Analyze your business, department or event for risks; prepare and train before a crisis occurs.
- Goal Linking— This process connects an organization's goals with individual performance. Centers on goal reviews, provides clarity, change readiness and feeds performance management.
- Plan to Win– Top-down strategic planning and goal setting process designed to drive organization action and change.
- Project Planning – In-depth, team-based planning session based on PMI methods. Team exits with detailed project plan, reusable project management skills and tools, and team synergy.
- SOPs and Process Mapping– Team-based, cross-functional mapping determines as-is and should-be process flows. Uncovers redundancy, waste, gaps and opportunities.
- Group Facilitation– Custom-designed engagement sessions for groups and teams.
CONTACT US TODAY to increase efficiency and create teamwork.
It's not the plan that is important, it's the planning.
— Graeme Edwards