Finding great talent and ensuring a good fit are essential components of hiring. From executives to hourly employees, each hiring decision is critical to company productivity and culture. This half-day session teaches your hiring managers and supervisors the best way to hire, and provides processes, tools and practice to ensure rapid application of new skills. Hiring is the most important management role and you can equip your team with life-long skills.
- Understand the hiring process
- Know how to prepare for, conduct and close an interview
- Apply behavioral techniques to determine presence or absence of skills
- Know what to ask, and what not to ask
- Practice behavioral interviewing skills
- Add useful processes and tools
There is something rarer than ability: the ability to recognize ability.
— Robert Half